"Unleashing the bold era of IoT & AI innovation”
Virtue Insight's 5th IoT & AI Summit 2018 is happening on 5th July 2018, Sterlings Mac (Matthan Hotel) Bangalore, India. This summit will host attendees including IT decision makers, developers, OEM’s, government officials, automotive executives, operators, technology providers, investors, venture capitalists and many more. This event will showcase the most cutting edge technologies from numbers exhibitors and provide insight from over 30 speakers sharing their unique industrial knowledge and real-life experiences. This event will highlight the most innovative advancements in technologies which are affecting IoT. There will be dedicated tracks covering the entire Internet of Things ecosystem including Smart Transportation & Cities, Developing for the IoT, Connected Industry, IoT in Enterprise, IoT Innovations & Technologies and Data & Security.
- TULIKA PANDEY, Director, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- JUERGEN HASE, CEO, Unlimit powered by Reliance
- SATISH JAMADAGNI, Vice President, Reliance Jio
- RAVICHANDRAN MAHADEVAN, Vice President IoT - Moving Assets, SAP
- SHEENAM OHRIE, VP - Mobile & Search Engineering, Global IT, Dell
- SRINIVAS KHANDAVILLI, IoT/Smart Building Program Director, Intel
- ANURAG JOSHI, Director - Technical Support, Cisco
- PAVAN KUMAR, Director Product Management - IoT, SAP
- PRANAV SAXENA, Sr. Director Products, Flipkart
- SUNIL DAVID, Regional Director - IOT (India and ASEAN region), AT&T
- ASHISH BHATIA, Senior Director and Global Head, Harman (a Samsung Company)
- SANJAY PRASAD, Chief Data Scientist, Global Industrial Products CoC, IBM
- MAGESH SRINIVASAN, Global Head - Connected Car & Deep Learning & A.I, HCL Technologies
- SENTHIL NATHAN C, Research head, IoT Platform, Samsung R&D Institute
- GURUNATHAN MURTHY, CEO - Global business, ESDS Software
- UTTAM KUMAR, Head - IT & Innovations, Aircel
- MADHUSUDAN SHEKAR, Principal Evangelist, Amazon
- RANGANATHAN PANCHAPAKESAN, SME - Cognitive Analytics and IIoT, IBM
- SUHAS SHIVANNA, Distinguished Technologist and Strategist, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
KEY THEMES DISCUSSED:-
- Unlocking the revenue possibilities for IoT and AI
- Highlighting the importance of developing a multi-layered cybersecurity plan in disrupting a hacker’s business model
- How to develop a secure IoT device strategy?
- Viabilities in a 2022 IoT marketplace - What companies will do?
- IoT & AI for tomorrow – Projections for a connected world
- The significance of connected infrastructure for smart cities/transportations of the future
- Key strategies to successfully fund your IoT ideas
- Investigating the IoT start-up global viewpoint and how new businesses are entering the market.
- Looking into the connected vehicle ecosystem in 2018 and beyond
- IoT and AI data analytics for smart decision making
- Obtain values from IoT data while using cloud analytics platforms
- Building intelligent data models with the help of big data
- Privacy and data security in the IoT & AI ecosystem
- Present regulatory framework on data privacy and security in India
- Securing the future and the blockchains for IoT security
- Network in our combined exhibition and catering area
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Business managers, IT professionals and Channel managers should all be present at the 5th IoT & AI Summit 2018. All job titles starting from the top management from the following categories:
CISOs, Security Consultants, CTOs, Device Manufacturers, Sensors and Embedded Systems Companies, Systems Integrators, Enterprise Product management and development, Service Providers – Fixed, Wireless and Satellite, Developers, Content and Contact Managers,Technology, Product , Strategy, Storage, Business Analysts, Database/Data Center , Hosting , Training, System and Network Integrators, Data Center Managers, Telecoms and Tech, Compliance and Policy , Network Administrators
- Spot Registration on the day of the Conference – 1 Day Conference - (INR 8,000 GST (18%) per delegate)
- Conference Sponsor & Exhibition Stall (Booth) or a paid Speaker slots are also available.
This summit will provide great networking opportunities with industry leaders, presenting you with the opportunity to meet and do business with likeminded individuals. Expand your knowledge of the latest business models and strategies in the high-level conference, showcasing the products of tomorrow in the co-located exhibition.